- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
You've found it! Fantastic opportunity in desirable Dash Point Estates! Perfectly sited on one of the best streets in this cherished neighborhood, this idyllic one-level home offers easy living and an enviable lifestyle. Vaulted ceiling, sky lights, wood burning fireplace, remodeled kitchen with granite and SS appliances. Showstopper outdoor oasis with expansive deck, hot tub and two covered gazebos set against a colorful and exquisite garden with lighting and tranquil water feature. Private and fully fenced. Bring your RV or boat! Easy commute yet steps to miles of scenic hiking trails. Near Dash Point Park with its mountain views and the beautiful Puget Sound coastline. Tacoma school District. This is truly a special home in a coveted community.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1938478
- Bathrooms: 2 (2 full)
- Community: Dash Point
- County: Pierce County
- Elementary School: Browns Point
- Flooring: Hardwood, Slate, Carpet
- High School: Stadium
- Interior Square Footage: 1,652
- Junior High School: Meeker
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 10,019
- Lot Style: Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1989
- Web ID: X59QT7
- Site Features: Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio, RV Parking
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Exterior: Brick, Wood
- Fireplace Features: Wood Burning
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air
- Land/Topography: Level, Terraces
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $5,163
- Taxes (Year): 2022